Passed inspections are required prior to any unit being assigned to our program. Biennial (every other year)inspections are performed thereafter on or before the initial inspection was performed. Any issues must be repaired within 30 days of inspection. In some situations with unusual circumstances, an extension may be granted upon approval with the housing inspector. Landlords please keep in mind that any damage(s) as a result from the tenant(s) may be chargeable.
New landlords will need to complete the following forms:
- A request for tenancy (provided by the tenant)
- Rent Determination Worksheet (provided by the tenant)
- A W-9 (file attached below) –one time occurrence.
- Banking information (checking account # and routing #) if you choose to have payments
- automatically deposited- one time occurrence.